Whoa...

To quote Keanu..."Whoa."
I posted Mia's story as nothing more than a chance to relive and remember and sort out a little in my head what happened to us last year. I never thought it would touch so many people. Thank you all so much for your kind words of support and condolence. Knowing that there are people out there who don't even know me and my wife to say such incredibly touching things reaffirms (at least a little bit) my faith in humanity.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

Peace and love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds. And modified to fit personal needs by me.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.