Inappropriate Comment of the Night

I had finished getting report from the ER on the 30-something year old male who had experienced and episode of chest pain while "getting ready" (his words, not mine) with his wife - guess he self-edited due to the fact his young son was present. He later told me he was "getting some hot lovin' with the missus." After I calmed down from laughing, not because it was terribly funny, but because I could only imagine the embarrassment of the situation, especially in the size of the place they had come in by EMS from. Word travels quick in small towns. Let me put it this way: he was of the size that you didn't even want to think or associate with the phrase "hot-lovin'." Not something I wanted to end my shift with. I wasn't hungry when I got home that morning either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds. And modified to fit personal needs by me.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.